Build better rapport and relationships with your colleagues, sales prospects, subordinates, boss, and even your children today by doing the following.
- Listen more than you talk.
- When you do talk ask more questions.
- Focus on what you can do for them instead of what they can do for you.
- Take the “I” and “me” out of your language.
- Show them what can be done instead of saying what can’t be done.
- Show and tell them how it will benefit “them
Apply these principles today and share your results with us in the comments section.