Title: The Wisdom of Andrew Carnegie as told to Napoleon Hill; author Napoleon Hill
- Having a definite purpose in life and pursuing that purpose with self-discipline and hardwork. The best BOOK for Success I have ever read
Title: Early Rising; author Benjamin Franklin
- Early to bed, early to rise, will make a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. The habit of getting up early leads to more habits for success.
Title: Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success (Connect with customers to get results); author Colleen Stanley
- Sale organizations should define who their customers are and only pursue those customers with the approach to serve first and sale second
Title: The Victorious Attitude; author Orison Swett Marden
- You are what you think about, you think you can’t win, you won’t win. You think you can accomplish anything you will accomplish a lot.
Title: The Sales Advantage (How to Get it, Keep It, and sell more than ever); authors J Oliver Crom and Michael Crom (DC Associates)
- Rapport, Interest, Solution, Motive, Commitment is the 5 step sales process for Sales Success. Processed selling is for sales professionals
These are all great reads and I have many notes, but the summaries are the gist of what I got from the books.