This year my goal is to read about 4 books a month. I am on pace to accomplish this task. I have summarized my 8 books so far in 2014 in 140 characters or less. These are all tweetable.
“An American Life”; Autobiography of Ronald Reagan
- Anything is possible in the USA, with hardwork, determination and faith you can accomplish anything you desire.
“EntreLeadership”; Author: Dave Ramsey
- You can go broke, change everything that got you that way and build back up and run a very successful business helping others not go broke.
“The Why Axis” (Hidden motives and the undiscovered economics of everyday life); Author(s) Uri Gneezy; John A. List.
- Fear of loss is greater than the desire to gain.
“Straight from the Gut”; Author: Jack Welch (Autobiography)
- Leadership is Leadership and once you have identified good leaders you can plug and play them in any kind of business and they will succeed
“The Challenger Sale” (Taking control of the customer conversation); Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson)
- Your best sales people are not only relationship builders, but they can tailor, teach, and take control with their clients.
“The Philosophy for Successful Living”; Jim Rohn
- There is a direct correlation between income and continued learning. We all have the ability to learn more and become more if we choose to.
Up the organization “How to stop Corporations from stifling People and Strangling profits”; Robert Townsend
- Don’t over complicate business. When you do what is right and you try your hardest to keep things simple, it just works.
21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling (Proven Actions You Must Take to Make Easier, Faster, Bigger Sales); Jeffrey Gitomer
- Add value and be intentional. A guy buys a drill to make a hole. Don’t sell him a drill until you find out more about the hole.